It is really neat to capture the baby’s tiny hands and feet since they will grow so fast. Imagine doing your child’s hand or foot at a young age and being able to hold it once they graduate. Give a personalized and meaningful gift for your baby or grandchild for Christmas! You can also do this with your whole family, there’s lots of fun.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic.
- Made from natural seaweed and mud, 100% Biodegradable.
- The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
|Age||Part||Kit No. Needed|
|0-12 Month||1 Hand or 1 Foot||1|
|1-2 Years Old|
1 Hand or 1 Foot
|3-12 Years Old|
*** Recommended: buy more than one so you can have one to practice on!
- Mix the molding powder with water. Insert the baby’s foot or hand into the molding container.
- After about 75 seconds the mold sets. Wiggle baby’s foot (or hand) out of the molding material.
- Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
- Uncover the mold and get the statue.
- Paint and enjoy it!
- 100g x Molding powder
- 100g x Plaster
- 1 x Gold / White / Silver / Pink powder
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Detailed Instructions