Build your own motion picture projector that projects your own film with no batteries required!
Take a trip down memory lane to the past where films are screened in black and white with your very own Mechanical Vitascope model!
Dating back to 1890s, this 172-piece projector model has a cinematic bulb that lights up a short film once you start rotating its hand crank.
Powered solely by kinetic energy, no batteries or any external power source is required to cast your very first short film!
- Build an early film projector designed in the 1890s – This is the first invention of a motion projector that gave birth to the modern cinema we have today.
- Get hands-on with the physics of light projection – Experiment with adjusting the focal lengths, and how the clarity of an image gets adjusted. Understand first hand how a system with a shorter focal length has greater optical power than one with a long focal length.
- Includes a cinematic short film of a Chaplin’s classic ‘Modern Times’ – Once your vitascope projector is assembled, simply load up the film, start projecting and enjoy!
- No batteries or electrical source required for image projection – Simply rotate the hand crank mechanism to power up the cinematic bulb of your assembled Vitascope, and watch your motion picture come alive!
- No glue or additional tools required – The pieces are designed such that they fit perfectly together.
- Dimensions: 10″ Height x 5.24″ Width x 9.06″ Length
- Not sold in stores elsewhere.
- 172 x Precision Cut Wooden Pieces
- 1 x Instructional Manual
- 1 x Chaplin’s classic ‘Modern Times’ film roll
1.Made by quality wood , safe and durable .
2.Improve your alibity to assembling .
3.Best gift for your children.Descriptions:
1.Can be a model as well as enjoying movie.
Color: wood color
1 x wood film projector
1.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2.Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation. Thanks!